Re: [podcasters] Re: What Are You Doing To Promote The Medium? (Was: Who are podcasters?)

  • David Jackson
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 17 10:32 AM
      I've created business cards - not so much to contact me - but to drive traffic to the website. "Free Fitness tips" for my logical weight loss podcast. With my logo and URL in giant print. I leave these where ever I go. I've even been known to stuff one in the ipod sleeves at Wal-Mart (that you wear when you jog). Go where your audience is, and hand them out. I do a podcast for musicians, I handed out cards (for my musicians cooler podcast). I also took a portable recorder to get tips live from the audience. People are vein so they tune in to hear themselves.

      Dave Jackson
      www.schoolofpodcasting.com