Re: [podcasters] pdfs

  • David Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2009
      It was 15 Aug 2009, when Jeri Unselt commented:

      > Hey everyone,
      >
      > I know this is possibly a dumb question but how do you post a pdf into the
      > podcast feed?
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > Jeri

      An RSS feed delivers files as enclosures. -Any- files. If you're like
      me, you have occasionally loaded the wrong file where your podcast audio
      file was supposed to be. You load a PDF file like any other file. The
      RSS feed won't care.

      --

      grizzly at grizzlysgrowls dot com
      Grizzly's Podcasts & Stories: <http://grizzlysgrowls.com>