100th show coming up

  • Brains Matter
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2009
      Hi all,

      Two and a bit years on, Brains Matter is hitting show #100. I still
      remember first signing up to this mailing list and asking all sorts of
      advice, from equipment and mic's, to editing techniques, and then on
      the odd occasion when the rest of the fine folks on here didn't beat
      me to it, providing advice back.

      So I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has helped and
      advised me along the way, and to all those who listen to the show or
      have played the promo on their shows as well.

      I am still constantly amazed that (and I know there are many of us
      here who fit this description) one person with a laptop and a mic can
      be heard wherever there's an internet connection around the world, in
      a vast number of countries, and be able to meet (even virtually) some
      very keen minds.

      OG

      --
      Brains Matter Podcast