Writing and Editing

  • Kenn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2009
      I posted a new blog called: "Editing is Not a Necessary Evil; It's Just Plain Necessary"

      I talk about what I am learning as I struggle to write and edit my first podcast novel "Dead Hunt: Contagion", that I plan to release in the fall of this year.
      I also have other blogs on writing including excerpts from the weekly newspaper column I used to write on Songwriting and Home Recording.

      If your interested, you can read it here:

      http://kenncrawford.blogspot.com/

      Thanks,
      Kenn