Re: [podcasters] Feedburner iTunes Block

  • David Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2009
      It was 3 Aug 2009, when Tim Street commented:

      > Hey Gang,
      >
      > I'm posting this to both the Video Blogging Group and the Podcasting
      > Group.
      >
      > Anyone know why this block is added to a feedburner feed and how to
      > get rid of it?
      >
      > <itunes:block>yes</itunes:block>

      Don't recall anything in Feedburner that would set that. Just checked in
      Smartcast, where it would be, and I see nothing that would do that.

      However, on the iTunes settings page in Libsyn, there is a spot where that
      can be set. You wouldn't happen to be using Libsyn, would you?

      --

      grizzly at grizzlysgrowls dot com
      Grizzly's Podcasts & Stories: <http://grizzlysgrowls.com>