digital film fest

  • studioclubnews
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2009
      Come and podcast from our film festival, we want to open certain porpotions of the film festival to pod casters that want to set up in the Press area and do their thang...contact us at studioclubnews@... or prfilmfest@...

      thanks
    • Walt Snider
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2009
        Not that I'm personally interested, but you may want to provide a name to
        contact and what state the event is in.

        Walt Snider
        phone: (954) SPY-NEWS
        email: walt@...

        web: www.WaltSnider.com

        blog: www.OffTheWalt.com

        podcasts: www.KoreNewMedia.com

        Come and podcast from our film festival, we want to open certain porpotions
        of the film festival to pod casters that want to set up in the Press area
        and do their thang...contact us at studioclubnews@...
        <mailto:studioclubnews%40yahoo.com> or prfilmfest@...
        <mailto:prfilmfest%40gmail.com>

        thanks