Feedburner iTunes Block

  • Tim Street
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2009
      Hey Gang,

      I'm posting this to both the Video Blogging Group and the Podcasting
      Group.

      Anyone know why this block is added to a feedburner feed and how to
      get rid of it?

      <itunes:block>yes</itunes:block>

    • David Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2009
        It was 3 Aug 2009, when Tim Street commented:

        > Hey Gang,
        >
        > I'm posting this to both the Video Blogging Group and the Podcasting
        > Group.
        >
        > Anyone know why this block is added to a feedburner feed and how to
        > get rid of it?
        >
        > <itunes:block>yes</itunes:block>

        Don't recall anything in Feedburner that would set that. Just checked in
        Smartcast, where it would be, and I see nothing that would do that.

        However, on the iTunes settings page in Libsyn, there is a spot where that
        can be set. You wouldn't happen to be using Libsyn, would you?

        --

        grizzly at grizzlysgrowls dot com
        Grizzly's Podcasts & Stories: <http://grizzlysgrowls.com>