Are there any Voice Activated MP3 players

  • duhlman1
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2009
      Are there any Voice Activated MP3 players that are easy for blind people to use? Or what is an easy MP3 player? I am looking for some so I can reccomend them on my podcast page http://hearandthere.net/howtopodcast.aspx Also, is it easy to download to an MP3 player? What problems have you had? These seem simple questions but I don't use an MP3 player and don't know how a completely blind person deals with it. I want to recommend a workable solution to people who visit my site.

      thanks Dave duhlman@...