using the juice podcatcher under windows vista

  • Mickey Quenzer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2009
      Hello all:

      I am used to using Juice as my podcatcher.

      I am finding that there is a problem with my installation under windows vista.
      I get a message that an error has accured and to se a log file. This
      log file doesn't seem to be in the Program Files (X86)\juice directory.

      In addition, I am unable to save my configurations which I think is the
      real problem.

      I think the problem is the security that windows vista puts on the system.

      Does anyone have any ideas how I can fix this?

      Thanks all for your help!

      --
      Email services provided by the System Access Mobile Network. Visit