Re: [podcasters] Re: Scheduling WP posts for show notes

  • Erk Pod
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2009
      Thanks for the quick reply, Angelo. I look forward to the new version.
      Hopefully that will fix this issue as it was doing my head in!

      --
      Erk, Sydney (Australia)

      Host of the Erk Pod, Erk FM, Echo Romeo Kilo & Erk's Blast From The Past

      Producer of Judy's Blast FM.

      Find all 5 podcasts on Channel Erk. There is a podcast for everyone!

      http://www.channelerk.com
      erkpod@...

      Skype: erkpod
      Twitter: @erkpod (personal)
      Twitter: @channelerk (podcast updates)
      Voicemail: 02 8003 6905 (Australia)
      Voicemail: 661-524-5ERK (US)

      A member of the Association of Music Podcasting (AMP)
      http://musicpodcasting.org