new to the group

  • Jeri Unselt
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 14, 2009
      Hey everyone,
      My name is Jeri. I have been doing this since late 07. I an currently
      working on two podcasts now.

      The John Payne Fancast

      http://www.johnpaynefancast.net

      A sanctioned fan based podcast in honor of the leader of Asia Featuring John
      Payne and GPS.

      Inner Demons is my podcast horror novel.

      http://www.innerdemonsnovel.com

      I am just slowly getting back into writing and podcasting after the death of
      my father in April.

      Anyways glad to be here.

      Don;t be surprised if i ask a lot questions about Garageband and the zoom h4
      and I am currently learning those as we speak.

      thanks!!!!

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 14, 2009
        On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 11:58 PM, Jeri
        Unselt<walkerdependentmusicfan@...> wrote:
        > My name is Jeri.  I have been doing this since late 07.   I an currently
        > working on two podcasts now.

        Hi Jeri,

        Welcome to the group. Sounds like you're definitely following your
        passions. >8-> Rock on.

        http://www.escapepod.org
      • Jeri Unselt
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 15, 2009
          Thanks Steve,

          I once thought of sending a short story to escape pod, but all I do right
          now is horror.

          Jeri

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 15, 2009
            On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 9:58 AM, Jeri
            Unselt<walkerdependentmusicfan@...> wrote:

            > I once thought of sending a short story to escape pod, but all I do right
            > now is horror.

            You know we have a horror podcast, right? http://pseudopod.org

            Also a fantasy one: http://podcastle.org

            (Not trying to spam the list, folks. I'll settle back down now.)

            http://www.escapepod.org
          • Jeri Unselt
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 15, 2009
              No i didn't thanks!!!

              > On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 9:58 AM, Jeri
              > Unselt<walkerdependentmusicfan@...<walkerdependentmusicfan%40gmail.com>>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > I once thought of sending a short story to escape pod, but all I do right
              > > now is horror.
              >
              > You know we have a horror podcast, right? http://pseudopod.org
              >
              > Also a fantasy one: http://podcastle.org
              >
              > (Not trying to spam the list, folks. I'll settle back down now.)
              >
              > --
              > Have Fun,
              > Steve Eley (sfeley@... <sfeley%40gmail.com>)
              > http://www.escapepod.org

            • Evo Terra
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 16, 2009
                On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 8:58 PM, Jeri
                Unselt<walkerdependentmusicfan@...> wrote:
                > My name is Jeri. I have been doing this since late 07. I an currently
                > working on two podcasts now.
                > Inner Demons is my podcast horror novel.
                >
                > http://www.innerdemonsnovel.com

                And you know about Podiobooks.com, right? :)

                E.
                --
                Evo Terra
                Podiobooks.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 16, 2009
                  I do but my beginning episodes wasn't up to par with podiobooks standards.
                  Figured I'd wait until I'm finished.

                  Jeri

                  On 7/16/09, Evo Terra <thisisevo@...> wrote:

                  > On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 8:58 PM, Jeri
                  > Unselt<walkerdependentmusicfan@...<walkerdependentmusicfan%40gmail.com>>
                  > wrote:
                  > > My name is Jeri. I have been doing this since late 07. I an currently
                  > > working on two podcasts now.
                  > > Inner Demons is my podcast horror novel.
                  > >
                  > > http://www.innerdemonsnovel.com
                  >
                  > And you know about Podiobooks.com, right? :)
                  >
                  > E.
                  > --
                  > Evo Terra
                  > Podiobooks.com
                • Evo Terra
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 16, 2009
                    On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 1:14 PM, Jeri
                    Unselt<walkerdependentmusicfan@...> wrote:
                    > I do but my beginning episodes wasn't up to par with podiobooks standards.
                    > Figured I'd wait until I'm finished.

                    Not a bad plan.

                    We'll be here when you are ready.

                    E.
                  • Jonathon_M_Johnson@comcast.net
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 17, 2009
                      Hey Stephen-

                      Bad-ass artwork for your podcastle.

                      Those floating castles remind me of the floating lands in Forgotten Realms.

                      Cheers

                      Jonathon M. Johnson
                      Colorado