Re: [podcasters] password protected member sites

  • Matthew Wayne Selznick
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2009
      On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 10:40 AM, Ed Morgan<parrotflock@...> wrote:
      > I was wondering if any of you use a password protected member's only site
      > for part of your podcast. I am considering adding a second hour in time for
      > a member or premium service, and would like to look at some plans from any
      > companies that offer such a service. I don't want to do a lot of coding, as
      > it isn't my strongest area, and I want something secure and easy to use. Any
      > thoughts on the matter?

      If you're running WordPress, try Your Members -- I use it on
      hazydaysandcloudynights.com

      http://www.newmedias.co.uk/wordpress-membership/

      --
      Matthew Wayne Selznick
      Author and DIY New Media Creator

      "Brave Men Run -- A Novel of the Sovereign Era,"
      plus commentary, short stories, music and more:
      http://www.mattselznick.com