password protected member sites

  • Ed Morgan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2009
      I was wondering if any of you use a password protected member's only site for part of your podcast. I am considering adding a second hour in time for a member or premium service, and would like to look at some plans from any companies that offer such a service. I don't want to do a lot of coding, as it isn't my strongest area, and I want something secure and easy to use. Any thoughts on the matter?

      Thanks,
      Ed

    • Matthew Wayne Selznick
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2009
        On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 10:40 AM, Ed Morgan<parrotflock@...> wrote:
        > I was wondering if any of you use a password protected member's only site
        > for part of your podcast. I am considering adding a second hour in time for
        > a member or premium service, and would like to look at some plans from any
        > companies that offer such a service. I don't want to do a lot of coding, as
        > it isn't my strongest area, and I want something secure and easy to use. Any
        > thoughts on the matter?

        If you're running WordPress, try Your Members -- I use it on
        hazydaysandcloudynights.com

        http://www.newmedias.co.uk/wordpress-membership/

        --
        Matthew Wayne Selznick
        Author and DIY New Media Creator

        "Brave Men Run -- A Novel of the Sovereign Era,"
        plus commentary, short stories, music and more:
        http://www.mattselznick.com