Re: [podcasters] Changing the Title of Your Podcast, but Keeping Everything Else the Same

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8, 2009
      On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 3:10 PM, Michael Johnson<serviceyourac@...> wrote:
      > Ive done it. I changed my podcast name from bible for life to the cross campus ministry podcast. I use feedburner. It took about a week

      That sounds about right -- the iTunes directory service refreshes
      everything on a strange schedule -- but keep in mind that that sort of
      timeframe is *only* for the directory. People who are subscribed to
      your podcast will notice the change the next time they check their
      podcasts.

      http://www.escapepod.org