Changing the Title of Your Podcast, but Keeping Everything Else the Same

  • stevenkappperry
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8, 2009
      Wondering how -- and how long it will take to show up on iTunes -- I can change just the name of my podcast, but keep all the other info the same?

      Thanks,

      Steve P.

      --
      Steven Kapp Perry
      TheCricketAndSeagull.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 8, 2009
        Ive done it. I changed my podcast name from bible for life to the cross campus ministry podcast. I use feedburner. It took about a week
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 8, 2009
          On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 3:10 PM, Michael Johnson<serviceyourac@...> wrote:
          > Ive done it. I changed my podcast name from bible for life to the cross campus ministry podcast. I use feedburner. It took about a week

          That sounds about right -- the iTunes directory service refreshes
          everything on a strange schedule -- but keep in mind that that sort of
          timeframe is *only* for the directory. People who are subscribed to
          your podcast will notice the change the next time they check their
          podcasts.

          http://www.escapepod.org
        • Kevin
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 8, 2009
            Depends on what survice you use. I believe editing the xml accordingly would do the trick but I could be mistaken.

            Kevin
            sisco83@...
            http://www.gcast.com/u/kjsisco