Re: [podcasters] Looking for voice talent

  • Matthew Wayne Selznick
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2009
      Is this a volunteer or for-pay gig?

      --
      Matthew Wayne Selznick
      Author and DIY New Media Creator

      "Brave Men Run -- A Novel of the Sovereign Era,"
      plus commentary, short stories, music and more:
      http://www.mattselznick.com
    • Nobilis Reed
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4, 2009
        Volunteer, as most podcast projects are.

        -----
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 4, 2009
          On Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 3:45 PM, Nobilis Reed<authornobilis@...> wrote:
          > Volunteer, as most podcast projects are.

          Wasn't sure if it was a podcast project, since you just wrote "audio
          drama." Sometimes folks post in here looking for other voice talent.

          Also, just confirming for Mike Butler, because I think Joe Klein's New
          Media Creative is a commercial operation.