Re: [podcasters] Looking for voice talent

  • Michael Butler
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2009
      Check out Joe Klein http://www.newmediacreative.com

      Best set of baritone pipes anywhere!

      --
      The Rock and Roll Geek Network

      This is the real school of Rock!
      Interviews, Music and Talk From a
      Rock and Roll Geek

      http://www.rockandrollgeek.com
      http://michaelbutler.podshow.com
      Subscribe- http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=73331036
      Myspace- http://www.myspace.com/rockandrollgeek
    • Matthew Wayne Selznick
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4, 2009
        Is this a volunteer or for-pay gig?

        On Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 1:57 PM, Michael Butler<rockandrollgeek@...> wrote:

        > Check out Joe Klein http://www.newmediacreative.com
        >
        > Best set of baritone pipes anywhere!
        >
        > On Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Nobilis Reed<authornobilis@...> wrote:
        >>

        >> I'm looking for a voice for an audio drama I've just finished writing.
        >>
        >> The character is a gruff, late-thirties male soldier with a devilish
        >> streak. The work is of an erotic nature, but this part doesn't
        >> require moans and groans. I'd like a bass or baritone voice if I can
        >> get it, though I'll accept a tenor that can project the right tone.
        >>
        >> If you're interested, I'll send you the script, and we'll work from there.
        >>
        >> --
        >> Weekly erotica served up on your ipod or mp3 player -- subscribe to
        >> Nobilis Erotica: http://nobilis.libsyn.com
        >> -----
        >> My first three novellas are now available for the Kindle.
        >> http://nobiliserotica.com/site/2009/attention-kindle-owners/
        >>

        > --
        > The Rock and Roll Geek Network
        >
        > This is the real school of Rock!
        > Interviews, Music and Talk From a
        > Rock and Roll Geek
        >
        > http://www.rockandrollgeek.com
        > http://michaelbutler.podshow.com
        > Subscribe-
        > http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=73331036
        > Myspace- http://www.myspace.com/rockandrollgeek

        --
        Matthew Wayne Selznick
        Author and DIY New Media Creator
        "Hazy Days and Cloudy Nights"
        An Ongoing Serial Fiction Webzine
        http://www.hazydaysandcloudynights.com

        "Brave Men Run -- A Novel of the Sovereign Era,"
        plus commentary, short stories, music and more:
        http://www.mattselznick.com
      • Nobilis Reed
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 4, 2009
          Volunteer, as most podcast projects are.

          -----
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 4, 2009
            On Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 3:45 PM, Nobilis Reed<authornobilis@...> wrote:
            > Volunteer, as most podcast projects are.

            Wasn't sure if it was a podcast project, since you just wrote "audio
            drama." Sometimes folks post in here looking for other voice talent.

            Also, just confirming for Mike Butler, because I think Joe Klein's New
            Media Creative is a commercial operation.