Looking for voice talent

  • Nobilis Reed
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2009
      I'm looking for a voice for an audio drama I've just finished writing.

      The character is a gruff, late-thirties male soldier with a devilish
      streak. The work is of an erotic nature, but this part doesn't
      require moans and groans. I'd like a bass or baritone voice if I can
      get it, though I'll accept a tenor that can project the right tone.

      If you're interested, I'll send you the script, and we'll work from there.

      -----
      My first three novellas are now available for the Kindle.
      http://nobiliserotica.com/site/2009/attention-kindle-owners/
    • Michael Butler
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4, 2009
        Check out Joe Klein http://www.newmediacreative.com

        Best set of baritone pipes anywhere!

        On Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Nobilis Reed<authornobilis@...> wrote:

        > I'm looking for a voice for an audio drama I've just finished writing.
        >
        > The character is a gruff, late-thirties male soldier with a devilish
        > streak. The work is of an erotic nature, but this part doesn't
        > require moans and groans. I'd like a bass or baritone voice if I can
        > get it, though I'll accept a tenor that can project the right tone.
        >
        > If you're interested, I'll send you the script, and we'll work from there.
        >
        > --
        > Weekly erotica served up on your ipod or mp3 player -- subscribe to
        > Nobilis Erotica: http://nobilis.libsyn.com
        > -----
        > My first three novellas are now available for the Kindle.
        > http://nobiliserotica.com/site/2009/attention-kindle-owners/

        --
        The Rock and Roll Geek Network

        This is the real school of Rock!
        Interviews, Music and Talk From a
        Rock and Roll Geek

        http://www.rockandrollgeek.com
        http://michaelbutler.podshow.com
        Subscribe- http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=73331036
        Myspace- http://www.myspace.com/rockandrollgeek
      • Matthew Wayne Selznick
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 4, 2009
          Is this a volunteer or for-pay gig?

          On Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 1:57 PM, Michael Butler<rockandrollgeek@...> wrote:

          > Check out Joe Klein http://www.newmediacreative.com
          >
          > Best set of baritone pipes anywhere!
          >
          > On Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Nobilis Reed<authornobilis@...> wrote:
          >>

          >> I'm looking for a voice for an audio drama I've just finished writing.
          >>
          >> The character is a gruff, late-thirties male soldier with a devilish
          >> streak. The work is of an erotic nature, but this part doesn't
          >> require moans and groans. I'd like a bass or baritone voice if I can
          >> get it, though I'll accept a tenor that can project the right tone.
          >>
          >> If you're interested, I'll send you the script, and we'll work from there.
          >>
          >> --
          >> Weekly erotica served up on your ipod or mp3 player -- subscribe to
          >> Nobilis Erotica: http://nobilis.libsyn.com
          >> -----
          >> My first three novellas are now available for the Kindle.
          >> http://nobiliserotica.com/site/2009/attention-kindle-owners/
          >>

          > --
          > The Rock and Roll Geek Network
          >
          > This is the real school of Rock!
          > Interviews, Music and Talk From a
          > Rock and Roll Geek
          >
          > http://www.rockandrollgeek.com
          > http://michaelbutler.podshow.com
          > Subscribe-
          > http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=73331036
          > Myspace- http://www.myspace.com/rockandrollgeek

          --
          Matthew Wayne Selznick
          Author and DIY New Media Creator
          "Hazy Days and Cloudy Nights"
          An Ongoing Serial Fiction Webzine
          http://www.hazydaysandcloudynights.com

          "Brave Men Run -- A Novel of the Sovereign Era,"
          plus commentary, short stories, music and more:
          http://www.mattselznick.com
        • Nobilis Reed
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 4, 2009
            Volunteer, as most podcast projects are.

            -----
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 4, 2009
              On Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 3:45 PM, Nobilis Reed<authornobilis@...> wrote:
              > Volunteer, as most podcast projects are.

              Wasn't sure if it was a podcast project, since you just wrote "audio
              drama." Sometimes folks post in here looking for other voice talent.

              Also, just confirming for Mike Butler, because I think Joe Klein's New
              Media Creative is a commercial operation.