Re: [podcasters] Re: WordPress 2.8 and podPress 8.8.1

  • Matthew Wayne Selznick
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2009
      On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 9:59 AM, G<grant@...> wrote:
      > Does the premium content function still work? That's what's keeping me from
      > upgrading because that's such an important part of our site.

      I've never used that function... for premium content on "Hazy Days and
      Cloudy Nights," I approach it from the user level with the Your Member
      plugin -- $50.00, worth every penny. I say this and I'm not even an
      affiliate!
      http://www.newmedias.co.uk/

      BEst,

      --
      Matthew Wayne Selznick
      Author and DIY New Media Creator

      "Brave Men Run -- A Novel of the Sovereign Era,"
      plus commentary, short stories, music and more:
      http://www.mattselznick.com