Re: [podcasters] Marketing your Podcast

  • George L Smyth
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 15, 2009
      It's good to have two types of cards. I use my Vistaprint cards to give out to anyone who wants them, and leave in stacks on tables at conferences. The purpose of these cards is to act as a reminder to the recipient. A second type of card is a great idea when an impressions is important, and there are numerous possibilities here, including those small, thin cards that help draw attention. These cards I would not like to leave in stacks at a conference due to their cost.

      Having a mix will get you the most bang for your bucks.

      Cheeras -

      george

      Eclectic Mix: http://EclecticMix.com
      Sounds Of Ambience: http://SoundsOfAmbience.com