Marketing your Podcast

  • Magister Kauschen
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 10, 2009
      Hi Guys,

      As a podcaster I know how we all like to find ways to promote ourselves and lots of us use business cards and postcards to do that, but even some of the cheapest place still don't fit with our budgets because let's face it, we aren't getting rich from podcasting.

      For my day job I work for a printer that I convinced to offer deals for podcasters and bloggers. I apologize if this looks like spam, but I seriously want to offer something that can help you out. Here's a list of some services we offer and they're priced very inexpensive, yet the quality is excellent. If you are interested you can feel free to contact me at ekauschen@... or 415-344-9129 and we can talk some more.

      Eric Kauschen

      Business Cards [double sided]:
      Quan Cost
      250 $15.98
      500 $19.98
      1000 $25.98

      Postcards 4x6 double sided]
      Quan Cost
      250 $53.98
      500 $69.98
      1000 $75.98

      Brochures [trifold]
      Quan Cost
      1000 $212.16
      2500 $345.76
      5000 $405.98

      Business Card/Postcard Combo
      Quan Cost
      250 $61.22
      500 $78.72
      1000 $89.15
    • David Byrd
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 10, 2009
        Some deal. VistaPrint has free business card offers all the time.

        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Magister Kauschen" <eric@...> wrote:

        > Hi Guys,
        >
        > As a podcaster I know how we all like to find ways to promote ourselves and lots of us use business cards and postcards to do that, but even some of the cheapest place still don't fit with our budgets because let's face it, we aren't getting rich from podcasting.
        >
        > For my day job I work for a printer that I convinced to offer deals for podcasters and bloggers. I apologize if this looks like spam, but I seriously want to offer something that can help you out. Here's a list of some services we offer and they're priced very inexpensive, yet the quality is excellent. If you are interested you can feel free to contact me at ekauschen@... or 415-344-9129 and we can talk some more.
        >
        > Eric Kauschen
        >
        > Business Cards [double sided]:
        > Quan Cost
        > 250 $15.98
        > 500 $19.98
        > 1000 $25.98
        >
        > Postcards 4x6 double sided]
        > Quan Cost
        > 250 $53.98
        > 500 $69.98
        > 1000 $75.98
        >
        > Brochures [trifold]
        > Quan Cost
        > 1000 $212.16
        > 2500 $345.76
        > 5000 $405.98
        >
        > Business Card/Postcard Combo
        > Quan Cost
        > 250 $61.22
        > 500 $78.72
        > 1000 $89.15

      • Paul Puri
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 11, 2009
          On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 10:27 PM, David Byrd <thatbluejeansguy@...>wrote:

          > Some deal. VistaPrint has free business card offers all the time.

          Cause nothing says call me like Vista Print on the back side. The rates by
          the OP are decent, although I would put a link to a website instead. In
          fact, put a link in your sig. That's how I used to do it when I sold
          recording gear. Nice ad in each email and no worries about being labeled a
          spammer.
          --
          Paul Puri

          Blog - http://paulpuri.blogspot.com

          Buy stuff from me - http://podsafegear.com

          Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulpuri

          Friendfeed - http://friendfeed.com/paulpuri

        • Braindouche!
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 15, 2009
            I don't have any podcast business cards for myself, but I do run two
            businesses that have lots of printing needs. I mostly use Vistaprint to take
            care of them, but I actually pay them a couple of bucks to lose the logo on
            the back and whatnot.

            While I'm sure your offer is generous, it's impossible to tell if it's a
            deal. Is this digital or offset printing? What stock is this being printed
            on? Color or black and white?
            Thanks,
            ~Mer
            braindouche.net
            don't bother, it doesn't make sense to me, either.

            --
            Meredith Matthews
            mer@... | 484.571.2070 | twitter @braindouche

          • George L Smyth
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 15, 2009
              It's good to have two types of cards. I use my Vistaprint cards to give out to anyone who wants them, and leave in stacks on tables at conferences. The purpose of these cards is to act as a reminder to the recipient. A second type of card is a great idea when an impressions is important, and there are numerous possibilities here, including those small, thin cards that help draw attention. These cards I would not like to leave in stacks at a conference due to their cost.

              Having a mix will get you the most bang for your bucks.

              Cheeras -

              george

              Eclectic Mix: http://EclecticMix.com
              Sounds Of Ambience: http://SoundsOfAmbience.com