RE: [podcasters] Another Scouting Podcast

  • Walt Snider
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2009
      Something I thought of as I read your intro below... I think you have to (legally) get permission from each parent to reproduce their likeness (you can't record them and publish it), especially if they're 13 or under.

      My kids sometimes show up in my shows, but they're mine, so I have permission.

      I love the idea, but don't want you to get in trouble, so be careful.

      Walt Snider
      phone: (954) SPY-NEWS
      email: walt@...
      web: www.WaltSnider.com
      blog: www.OffTheWalt.com
      podcasts: www.KoreNewMedia.com

      To: podcasters@yahoogroups.com
      From: stevejb68@...
      Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 12:53:26 -0700
      Subject: [podcasters] Another Scouting Podcast

      Melrose Scouting Productions presents "Around The Scouting Campfire",

      a podcast which features Boy Scout and Cub Scout related topics.

      This show from the scoutmaster of Troop 68 includes audio bits

      featuring the Boy Scouts and leadership of Boy Scout Troop 68 during

      the last twenty-five years. ATSC is co-hosted by Buttons, the radical

      Boy Scout, who shares his thoughts and bits of humor about that great

      adventure we call Boy Scouting. Topics include songs for "Around the

      Campfire", "Buttons' Corner", and the Scout Leader Minute. We

      appreciate your comments, so please leave one.

      The show can be found at

      http://feeds2.feedburner.com/MelroseScoutingAudioPodcast

      and at iTunes at

      http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=307979159