Looking for promos (horror, sci-fi, crime, writing, filmmaking, etc.)

  • kscolligan
    Message 1 of 5 , May 14, 2009
      Hi all,

      I just realized today that I'm pretty much out of promos for WellToldTales.com.

      I usually like to stick at least one on each episode, so if you've got a podcast that you think would be of interest to our listeners -- horror, sci-fi, crime, writing, publishing, movie-making, etc. -- drop me a note with a link to your promo.

      kevin (at) welltoldtales (dot) com

      Thanks much,
      Kevin

      Well Told Tales
      pulp-fiction community

      http://WellToldTales.com
    • Kimiko Alexandre
      Message 2 of 5 , May 14, 2009
        Here is a link to my newest promo for my podcast novel coming out on the
        22nd. I'll be sending out a recut one after Balticon without the date later
        but if anyone needs a promo before the 22nd I'd love for you to play it.

        On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 9:14 PM, kscolligan <kscolligan@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > I just realized today that I'm pretty much out of promos for
        > WellToldTales.com.
        >
        > I usually like to stick at least one on each episode, so if you've got a
        > podcast that you think would be of interest to our listeners -- horror,
        > sci-fi, crime, writing, publishing, movie-making, etc. -- drop me a note
        > with a link to your promo.
        >
        > kevin (at) welltoldtales (dot) com
        >
        > Thanks much,
        > Kevin
        >
        > Well Told Tales
        > pulp-fiction community
        >
        > http://WellToldTales.com

        Twitter - kimidreams
        Urban fantasy Podcast - http://www.talechasing.com
        UF Podcast Novel - http://www.guardiansnovel.com

      • Evo Terra
        Message 3 of 5 , May 15, 2009
          On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 6:14 PM, kscolligan <kscolligan@...> wrote:
          > I just realized today that I'm pretty much out of promos for
          > WellToldTales.com.
          >
          > I usually like to stick at least one on each episode, so if you've got a
          > podcast that you think would be of interest to our listeners -- horror,
          > sci-fi, crime, writing, publishing, movie-making, etc. -- drop me a note
          > with a link to your promo.

          Kevin -- and everyone else,

          There's a less-than-well-known hidden RSS feed of *all* the promos we
          have for various serialized audiobooks:

          http://pbpromos.podiobooks.libsynpro.com/rss

          Grab and distribute at will!

          E.
          --
          Evo Terra
          Podiobooks.com
          Message 4 of 5 , May 15, 2009
            Wow! I never need go without promos again.

            On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 8:00 PM, Evo Terra <thisisevo@...> wrote:

            > Kevin -- and everyone else,
            >
            > There's a less-than-well-known hidden RSS feed of *all* the promos we
            > have for various serialized audiobooks:
            >
            > http://pbpromos.podiobooks.libsynpro.com/rss
            >
            > Grab and distribute at will!

            -----
            "Magical Clothes" is the erotic sequel to "The Emperor's New Clothes"
            in print and ebook: http://www.lulu.com/content/2445662
          • Kimiko Alexandre
            Message 5 of 5 , May 15, 2009
              So when do I send u mine? When I'm ready to submit to podiobooks?

              On 5/15/09, Evo Terra <thisisevo@...> wrote:
              > On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 6:14 PM, kscolligan <kscolligan@...> wrote:
              >> I just realized today that I'm pretty much out of promos for
              >> WellToldTales.com.
              >>
              >> I usually like to stick at least one on each episode, so if you've got a
              >> podcast that you think would be of interest to our listeners -- horror,
              >> sci-fi, crime, writing, publishing, movie-making, etc. -- drop me a note
              >> with a link to your promo.
              >

              > Kevin -- and everyone else,
              >
              > There's a less-than-well-known hidden RSS feed of *all* the promos we
              > have for various serialized audiobooks:
              >
              > http://pbpromos.podiobooks.libsynpro.com/rss
              >
              > Grab and distribute at will!
              >
              > E.