Re: Libsyn price increase (was Re: [podcasters] Libsyn)

  • Cian Mac Mahon
    Message 1 of 15 , May 13, 2009
      In my opinion, the added $2 for the stats really isn't an issue. There
      are much better, and free, stats services out there.

      That said, I'm going to go ahead and renew for the slightly higher
      price point on my 250mb account. As people have said before me, they
      rock, and continue to do so. A few days back, when my feed got jumbled
      by a server switch (something to do with Switchpod, I'm told) I sent a
      support email. Within 10 minutes I had a reply, and within 25 minutes
      my feed was all back the way it should have been. Now THAT'S service!
      Cian Mac Mahon
      Professional Podcaster
      Available for voice work, consulting

      www.ViewFromTheQuad.com