JACK WAKES UP and Podcasting Tech hit Boston Globe!

  • sethharwoodpodcast
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 1:32 PM
      Hey everyone,

      First, thanks to those of you who showed up at the Apple Store Friday night to see me break down how I've made the podcasts of my books! It was a great time and the crowd was really good. If you're looking to see me at another Bay Area event (I hope you are), you can find more at http://sethharwood.com/tour

      Also, this weekend's Boston Globe ran a great story on how I've been using podcasting to build an audience! I hope we can all get some attention from this. Some good links to Podiobooks.com and talk about podcasts in general.

      Article is here:
      http://www.boston.com/ae/books/articles/2009/05/09/solving_mystery_of_finding_readers/

      All best,

      Seth