Podcasting Track At Dragon*Con 2009

  • Kevin Bachelder
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      Planning is just about to begin for the 2009 Dragon*Con podcasting
      track and if you'd like to keep up on our activities we've got an RSS
      feed for the blog, an email notification service and a Twitter
      account. All the details are listed here...

      How To Monitor Activity At Dragon*Pod
      http://www.dragon-pod.com/?p=21

      Looking forward to seeing many of you again this year and please feel
      free to pass this information along to other podcasters.

      Thanks,

      Kevin

      -----

      Fan of Science Fiction?
      If so, then you might enjoy listening to these award winning podcasts...

      Tuning Into Scifi TV
      http://www.tuningintoscifitv.com

      The Signal (Firefly)
      http://www.serenityfirefly.com