Re: [podcasters] Cons?

  • Kevin Bachelder
    Message 1 of 8 , May 4, 2009
      > Dragon*Con on Labor Day weekend brings a lot of podcasters as well.
      > It's rather bigger and more chaotic than a typical convention, but
      > Sigler's podcaster party is rapidly becoming an institution.
      >
      > --
      > Have Fun,
      >   Steve Eley (sfeley@...)

      Planning is just now getting under way for the podcasting track at
      Dragon*Con 2009 and you can keep up on things via our website...

      http://www.dragon-pod.com

      Derek and I also just recorded the first episode of Dragon*Pod for
      2009 and it should be released very soon.

      Take care,

      Kevin

      -----

      Fan of Science Fiction?
      If so, then you might enjoy listening to these award winning podcasts...

      Tuning Into Scifi TV
      http://www.tuningintoscifitv.com

      The Signal (Firefly)
      http://www.serenityfirefly.com