Re: Need help! Mister Ron's Basement podcast a victim of it's own success...

  • revry
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1 11:00 AM
      I want to thank you guys. I may have indeed misinterpreted the letter I got from libsyn. I have written back to them for clarification. If the 30 cent per gig fee is only for upload, then this is a true bargain. If it includes download bandwidth, then I'm stuck.

      Hope it all works out...

      Meanwhile, please enjoy the Basement podcasts while they're still around...

      http://ronevry.com/Mister_Rons_Full_Catalog.html

      -=-Ron-=-