Re: [podcasters] WireTap Studio vs. GarageBand

  • Jacek Artymiak
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29, 2009
      Just a quick update on my Tascam US-122L problem. No, it hasn't been
      fixed. No word from Tascam. But, I got a Blue Icicle and it does work
      with all of my favorite audio apps (QuickTime Pro, Garageband, WireTap
      Studio, Audio Hijack Pro, Nicecast, iMovie, Screeflow, Videocue, Adobe
      Flash). Unfortunately, I got one of the bad units that need to be
      replaced. This problem has been confirmed by Blue and they are willing
      to replace faulty units. I just filled my Service Request Form.

      --
      Jacek Artymiak
      http://devGuide.net