Re: Giving my book away as a podcast: How I did it to get a book de

  • P.G. Holyfield
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 24, 2009
      We're going to be interviewing Jeremy next week on the Dead Robots Society. We're going to chat about these very topics (POD, small presses, self-publishing, etc.). It should be fun.

      --P.G. Holyfield

      Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/PGHolyfield
      Skype: pgholyfield
      Murder at Avedon Hill - the Print Release, Late '09, from Dragon Moon Press
      Murder at Avedon Hill - http://pgholyfield.com - Finalist, Best Podcast Novel and Best Production, the Fall 2008 Podcast Peer Awards
      Co-Host of The Dead Robots' Society - http://deadrobotssociety.com

      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "sethharwoodpodcast"