Re: [podcasters] Giving my book away as a podcast: How I did it to get a book deal

  • Jacek Artymiak
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 22, 2009
      Great stuff! You should join POD and writer's groups (there's plenty
      of them on Yahoo! Groups and other places) and show this to other
      writers and POD publishers.

      --
      Jacek Artymiak
      http://devGuide.co.uk

      On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 12:19 AM, Seth Harwood <sethharw@...> wrote:

      > Hey everyone,
      >
      > Here's a short video that shows how I've used podcasting and
      > serialized fiction to build an audience as an author.
      > Three minutes says it all!
      >
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P6a6-tjqqU
      >
      > All best,
      >
      > Seth Harwood
      > author of the JACK WAKES UP
      > Coming May 5, 2009 from Three Rivers Press
      >
      > Visit sethharwood.com/signedcopies to order yours today!

      Jacek Artymiak
      http://devGuide.net
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/devguide
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=50168432081
      Our latest book:
      vi(1) Tips: Essential vi/vim Editor Skills, 1st ed.
      http://www.devguide.net/books/vitips1
    • kscolligan
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 22, 2009
        Great video (and nice H2 stand!)

        I'm giving it big love on Well Told Tales. Should be of huge interest to writers.

        Nice going (and good luck with Cinco De Harwood.)

        Cheers,
        Kevin

        Well Told Tales
        pulp-fiction community

        http://WellToldTales.com

        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Seth Harwood <sethharw@...> wrote:

        > Hey everyone,
        >
        > Here's a short video that shows how I've used podcasting and
        > serialized fiction to build an audience as an author.
        > Three minutes says it all!
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P6a6-tjqqU
        >
        > All best,
        >
        > Seth Harwood
        > author of the JACK WAKES UP
        > Coming May 5, 2009 from Three Rivers Press
        >
        > Visit sethharwood.com/signedcopies to order yours today!

      • Mike Pfeiffer
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 22, 2009
          Nice video - you really did pack a lot of explanation in 3 minutes and since I have a zoomH2. I'm starting to do more "the Harwood" way. Good luck and you should be reading in Detroit!

          Mikel O.D.
          www.mostpeoplearedjs.com