Re: [podcasters] Re: Any unburned?

  • Matthew Wayne Selznick
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 1, 2009
      On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 8:23 AM, Todd Cochrane <geeknews@...> wrote:
      > This list has always been semi-hostile to anyone
      > that is trying to help podcasters when there is even a sniff of money.

      Broad generalization. Some of us have actually been treated with
      hostility when we try to help you make more money.

      Jus' sayin'

      --
      Matthew Wayne Selznick
      Author, Podcaster, Social Media Consultation

      Paperback; ebook formats, mp3 CD, free podcast
      http://www.bravemenrun.com
    • Paul Puri
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 2, 2009
        > On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 8:23 AM, Todd Cochrane <geeknews@...> wrote:
        > > This list has always been semi-hostile to anyone
        > > that is trying to help podcasters when there is even a sniff of money.

        Glad to know where I stand with you Todd.
        But seriously, Every once in awhile there are misunderstandings here, and we
        have our share of over actors and those who play the victim.

        I say it everytime it happens. When you have a room with 1000 people, there
        are bound to be disagreements.

        Glad to see people so eager to move forward.

        On a positive note, Jan hooking up with a podcasting network such as Todds
        is great idea! Todd is a man who gets things done and he does a lot, so
        more power to you both!

        --
        Paul Puri

        Blog - http://paulpuri.blogspot.com