Re: [podcasters] Re: Voicemail service

  • the Encaffeinated ONE
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 31, 2009
      On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 3:56 PM, kscolligan <kscolligan@...> wrote:
      > K7 works fine for me.  And the great thing is my number must have belonged to a deadbeat before I got it, because automated bill collectors have been calling for him every few weeks -- just enough for me to keep the number.  (If you don't get a call every 30 days, you lose it.)

      Actually, I think those are pretty common mass-spam for those K7
      accounts. I get 2-3 a week of those, from various credit companies who
      have my best interests (and my money) at heart...

      -encaf1/MK
    • Ramble Redhead
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 31, 2009
        I like Grand Central and don't have to worry about losing my number.
        Also like the way you can easily download the voicemails to play on
        podcasts.

        Sent from my iPhone