Hi! I'm new to this group.

  • janpolet
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27 5:43 AM
      Hi everyone,

      I was pointed to this group by Rock and Roll Geek Micheal Butler.
      So here I am checking it out.
      Wonder what sort of things you all talk about here.

      Cheers,

      Jan Polet
    • Walt Snider
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 27 4:01 PM
        Are you the guy that does/did the segment for Adam Curry's DSC? I haven't
        listened in a while, but the name sounds familiar.

        Walt Snider
        phone: (954) SPY-NEWS
        email: <mailto:walt@...> walt@...
        web: <http://www.waltsnider.com/> www.WaltSnider.com
        blog: <http://www.OffTheWalt.com> www.OffTheWalt.com
        podcasts: <http://www.korenewmedia.com/> www.KoreNewMedia.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 28 1:40 PM
          well if you like podcasting, this is the place...welcome!

          Kevin
          sisco83@...
          http://www.gcast.com/u/kjsisco