Fwd: Giveaway of the Day

  • Andy Bilodeau
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26 10:30 AM
      Hello Fellow Podcasters,

      This came to me today and may be of interested for those looking for
      an alternative Windows based audio recording application.

      It's only free today (Mar 26, 2009) so get them while they're hot.

      Disclaimer : I have no ties to either the Advanced Audio Recorded
      software nor Give Away of the Day nor have I ever tried the software,
      nor do I know anything about it at all nor about most things in
      general.

      :)

      Andy

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26 10:39 AM
        Hey Andy,

        I was wondering if you have a download link? I went to the
        giveawayaday site and it has a video app as the giveaway. Thanks.

        Dwight Wallbridge,
        Blogger, Photographer, Geek

        All Things Azeroth http://www.allthingsazeroth.com/
        The Geek's Blog http://www.thegeeksblog.com/
        Dwight Wallbridge Photography http://www.dwightwallbridge.com/Photo/

        On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 12:30 PM, Andy Bilodeau <andycast@...> wrote:
        > Hello Fellow Podcasters,
        >
        > This came to me today and may be of interested for those looking for
        > an alternative Windows based audio recording application.
        >
        > It's only free today (Mar 26, 2009) so get them while they're hot.
        >
        > Disclaimer : I have no ties to either the Advanced Audio Recorded
        > software nor Give Away of the Day nor have I ever tried the software,
        > nor do I know anything about it at all nor about most things in
        > general.
        >
        > :)
        >
        > Andy

      • Dan Hughes
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 26 10:39 AM
          Andy says, This came to me today and may be of interested for those
          looking for an alternative Windows based audio recording application.

          It's only free today (Mar 26, 2009) so get them while they're hot.
          Actually, it was free YESTERDAY only March 25).

          But today's freebie doesn't look bad:

          http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

          ---Dan, http://danhughes.net

        • Geek -