Re: Anyone using a "lightbox"

  • kscolligan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2009
      Hi Michael,

      Lightbox and its various clones -- thickbox, slimbox, etc. -- are very simple to use. And speedy, since they're just lightweight javascript.

      I've used on a bunch of sites.

      If you're using WordPress, check out the Shadowbox plugin: http://sivel.net/2008/02/shadowbox-js/

      It pops up pix, galleries, etc. (Some of the other _boxes only pop pix, I believe.)

      Cheers,
      Kevin

      Well Told Tales
      pulp-fiction podcast