Re: [podcasters] Which "Wild Animals" promo?

  • David Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2009
      That is the question, isn't it. I suppose it makes the most sense (the
      rational choice) to promote the Podiobook. More people are actually
      liable to go there than to my site. Might as well do something that has a
      decent chance of working.

      Oh, well.

      It was 10 Mar 2009, when Shawn Thorpe commented:

      --

      grizzly at grizzlysgrowls dot com
      Grizzly's Podcasts & Stories: <http://grizzlysgrowls.com>