Cart player for Windows

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 11 9:40 AM
      Hi, I saw a post in here within the last two months in which someone
      talked about a new Cart Player program that they saw or wrote, or
      something. Ideally I'm looking for a Cart player for native linux, but
      I haven't been able to find one. So a Windows cart player would be fine
      as long as I could get it to run under WINE.

      Does anyone remember the name of the program I saw here?

      Rich...

      --
      Bloodthirsty Vegetarians Podcast, www.bloodyveg.com

      Robust progressive conversation shared over a bottle of good wine,
      tempered with humor and independent music.
    • the Encaffeinated ONE
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 11 10:54 AM
        Dunno which one you saw before, but I've heard people mention SoundByte
        before, which has a Mac and a Windows version for $39. No experience with it
        myself, but it sounds interesting.
        http://www.blackcatsystems.com/software/soundbyte.html

        encaf1/MK

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 11 11:31 AM
          On Wed, 2009-03-11 at 13:54 -0400, the Encaffeinated ONE wrote:

          Yeah, that one I'm having trouble with. Has anyone seen any other
          good cart players, of or near this quality?

          Best,
          Rich...

          > Dunno which one you saw before, but I've heard people mention
          > SoundByte
          > before, which has a Mac and a Windows version for $39. No experience
          > with it
          > myself, but it sounds interesting.
          > http://www.blackcatsystems.com/software/soundbyte.html
          >
          > encaf1/MK
          >
          > On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 12:40 PM, Rich <wielgosz@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Hi, I saw a post in here within the last two months in which someone
          > > talked about a new Cart Player program that they saw or wrote, or
          > > something. Ideally I'm looking for a Cart player for native linux,
          > but
          > > I haven't been able to find one. So a Windows cart player would be
          > fine
          > > as long as I could get it to run under WINE.
          > >
          > > Does anyone remember the name of the program I saw here?
          > >
          > > Rich...
          > >

          > > --
          > > Bloodthirsty Vegetarians Podcast, www.bloodyveg.com
          > >
          > > Robust progressive conversation shared over a bottle of good wine,
          > > tempered with humor and independent music.

        • Erk Pod
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 11 12:21 PM
            I paid for Soundbyte and I love it. I colour code my buttons and have
            all my themes and noises loaded. I can quickly edit carts for
            different promos and songs.

            --
            Erk, Sydney (Australia)

            host of the Erk Pod, Erk FM, Echo Romeo Kilo & Erk's Blast From The
            Past podcasts on Channel Erk.

            http://www.channelerk.com
            erkpod@...

            Skype: erkpod
            Twitter: @erkpod

            A member of the Association of Music Podcasting (AMP)
            http://musicpodcasting.org
          • Mike Wills
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 11 1:44 PM
              Check out Jazler Show.

              --
              Mike Wills
              Podcast Mike Productions http://podcastmike.com

              On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 11:40 AM, Rich <wielgosz@...> wrote:

              > Hi, I saw a post in here within the last two months in which someone
              > talked about a new Cart Player program that they saw or wrote, or
              > something. Ideally I'm looking for a Cart player for native linux, but
              > I haven't been able to find one. So a Windows cart player would be fine
              > as long as I could get it to run under WINE.
              >
              > Does anyone remember the name of the program I saw here?
              >
              > Rich...
              >

              > --
              > Bloodthirsty Vegetarians Podcast, www.bloodyveg.com
              >
              > Robust progressive conversation shared over a bottle of good wine,
              > tempered with humor and independent music.

            • Andy Bilodeau
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 11 6:56 PM
                On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 3:21 PM, Erk Pod <erkpod@...> wrote:

                > I paid for Soundbyte and I love it. I colour code my buttons and have
                > all my themes and noises loaded. I can quickly edit carts for
                > different promos and songs.

                Dan from Love Long and Prosper uses Sound Forge.

                http://www.soundplant.org/

                --

                Andy Bilodeau (andycaster)
                http://andycast.net
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 11 7:23 PM
                  On Wed, 2009-03-11 at 21:56 -0400, Andy Bilodeau wrote:

                  Soundplant has promise, thanks!

                  Rich...