Thanks to Matt Selznick

  • mbritt1216
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 9, 2009
      I'd like to post a short note about Matt Seznick, one of our fellow list members. Matt has been working with me on a consulting basis to help me revamp my site. The site had become very cluttered (by my insatiable desire to tinker with it frankly) and we focused on simplifying it for easier navigation. Matt did a great job. Really nice guy and very knowledgeable. Matt knows his way around Wordpress, php, css, etc. Put in a lot of work on this project. Thanks Matt!

      Michael
      www.thepsychfiles.com
    • Matthew Wayne Selznick
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 9, 2009
        On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 3:30 PM, mbritt1216
        <michael.britt@...> wrote:
        > I'd like to post a short note about Matt Selznick, one of our fellow list
        > members. Matt has been working with me on a consulting basis to help me
        > revamp my site. The site had become very cluttered (by my insatiable desire
        > to tinker with it frankly) and we focused on simplifying it for easier
        > navigation. Matt did a great job. Really nice guy and very knowledgeable.
        > Matt knows his way around Wordpress, php, css, etc. Put in a lot of work on
        > this project. Thanks Matt!

        Thanks for the kind words, Michael! I was pleased to be able to help
        you out. Hope your new site brings you lots of new traffic and even
        more community involvement.

        Best,

        --
        Matthew Wayne Selznick
        Author, Podcaster, Social Media Consultation

        Paperback; ebook formats, mp3 CD, free podcast
        http://www.bravemenrun.com
      • Michael Johnson
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 9, 2009
          I have to admit though ive never met matt he has constantly taken time out of his day to help in this forum. Out of all of the groups i am part of this is probably the most knowledgeable and helpful. Kudos to you Matt, and others
          Mike
          crosscampusministry.com
          <michael.britt@...> wrote:
          > I'd like to post a short note about Matt Selznick, one of our fellow list
          > members. Matt has been working with me on a consulting basis to help me
          > revamp my site. The site had become very cluttered (by my insatiable desire
          > to tinker with it frankly) and we focused on simplifying it for easier
          > navigation. Matt did a great job. Really nice guy and very knowledgeable.
          > Matt knows his way around Wordpress, php, css, etc. Put in a lot of work on
          > this project. Thanks Matt!

          Thanks for the kind words, Michael! I was pleased to be able to help
          you out. Hope your new site brings you lots of new traffic and even
          more community involvement.

          Best,

          --
          Matthew Wayne Selznick
          Author, Podcaster, Social Media Consultation
          ************************************
          Get "Cloak" and other short stories
          Limited edition chapbook; ebook formats
          http://www.mattselznick.com

          "Brave Men Run -- A Novel of the Sovereign
        • Matthew Wayne Selznick
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 9, 2009
            On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 4:55 PM, Michael Johnson <serviceyourac@...> wrote:
            > I have to admit though ive never met matt he has constantly taken time out
            > of his day to help in this forum. Out of all of the groups i am part of this
            > is probably the most knowledgeable and helpful. Kudos to you Matt, and
            > others

            Thanks very much, Michael! Gosh, today is feel-good day for me... and
            it's much appreciated, believe me.

            --
            Matthew Wayne Selznick
            Author, Podcaster, Social Media Consultation
            ************************************
            Get "Cloak" and other short stories
            Limited edition chapbook; ebook formats
            http://www.mattselznick.com

            Paperback; ebook formats, mp3 CD, free podcast
            http://www.bravemenrun.com
          • Evo Terra
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 9, 2009
              On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 5:55 PM, Michael Johnson <serviceyourac@...> wrote:
              > I have to admit though ive never met matt he has constantly taken time out
              > of his day to help in this forum. Out of all of the groups i am part of this
              > is probably the most knowledgeable and helpful. Kudos to you Matt, and
              > others

              I hate to put and end to this love-fest, but are we talking about the
              same Matt Selznick? I mean sure, I have never known him to do anything
              immoral... Unless maybe the Preschooler's Prostitute Ring. And he has
              never done anything illegal... Unless you count all the times he sold
              dope disguised as a nun. He has always been a good, law-abiding citize

              Aww, give me a break! Selznick?! He is just a low-down,
              double-dealing, backstabbing, larcenous, perverted worm! Hanging is
              too good for him! Burning is too good for him! He should be torn into
              little pieces and buried alive!

              E.
              --
              I'm everywhere you want to be
              http://FunAnymore.com/places
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 9, 2009
                On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 10:54 PM, Evo Terra <thisisevo@...> wrote:

                > Aww, give me a break! Selznick?! He is just a low-down,
                > double-dealing, backstabbing, larcenous, perverted worm! Hanging is
                > too good for him! Burning is too good for him! He should be torn into
                > little pieces and buried alive!

                Don't mind Evo, folks. He's been in a foul mood like this ever since
                he discovered that naming his podcast "Evo at Eleven" utterly failed
                to fool any women.

                http://www.escapepod.org
              • Erk Pod
                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 9, 2009
                  Evo should use centimetres, it sounds more impressive as it is a
                  bigger number! ;)

                  Oh wait........

                  It took me quite a few episodes to understand the meaning of Evo at 11!

                  --
                  Erk, Sydney (Australia)

                  host of the Erk Pod, Erk FM, Echo Romeo Kilo & Erk's Blast From The
                  Past podcasts on Channel Erk.

                  http://www.channelerk.com
                  erkpod@...

                  Skype: erkpod
                  Twitter: @erkpod

                  A member of the Association of Music Podcasting (AMP)
                  http://musicpodcasting.org
                • Dan Hughes
                  Message 8 of 13 , Mar 9, 2009
                    Evo says, "....unless you count all the times he sold dope disguised as a
                    nun."

                  • Matthew Wayne Selznick
                    Message 9 of 13 , Mar 9, 2009
                      On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 7:50 PM, Dan Hughes <danhughes@...> wrote:
                      > How, pray tell, can you disguise dope as a nun?

                      If you knew that, you'd have a hair of a chance of being as diabolical as I!

                      MWAH HAHAHAHAHAHA!

                      --
                      Matthew Wayne Selznick
                      Author, Podcaster, Social Media Consultation
                      ************************************
                      Get "Cloak" and other short stories
                      Limited edition chapbook; ebook formats
                      http://www.mattselznick.com

                      Paperback; ebook formats, mp3 CD, free podcast
                      http://www.bravemenrun.com
                    • Waleed Ovase
                      Message 10 of 13 , Mar 9, 2009
                        For some reason...I'm now really really scared of Matt....where before I was
                        just an innocent podcaster who thought Matt was one of those Podcasting
                        Legends...

                        Thanks Evo...the weird podcasting reality bubble has been broken!

                        waldo

                        --
                        Waleed "Waldo" Ovase
                        Executive Producer

                        "...you know what? I still get out of bed
                        every day and make coffee, smoke some crack cocaine, put on my Richard
                        Nixon mask and foam rubber cowboy hat and go to work like everyone
                        else..."
                        - Edward Morris

                      • David Smith
                        Message 11 of 13 , Mar 9, 2009
                          It's like the exploding groundhog in Caddyshack.

                          It was 9 Mar 2009, when Dan Hughes commented:

                          --

                          grizzly at grizzlysgrowls dot com
                          Grizzly's Podcasts & Stories: <http://grizzlysgrowls.com>
                          Message 12 of 13 , Mar 10, 2009
                            On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 7:54 PM, Evo Terra <thisisevo@...> wrote:

                            > Aww, give me a break! Selznick?! He is just a low-down,
                            > double-dealing, backstabbing, larcenous, perverted worm! Hanging is
                            > too good for him! Burning is too good for him! He should be torn into
                            > little pieces and buried alive!

                            Matt Selznick? We once threw a bachelor party for him and he ate the entire
                            cake. Before we told him there was a stripper in it.

                            He also framed Roger Rabbit.

                            I once saw him scissor kick Angela Lansbury.

                            He showers in grain alcohol.

                            He thinks Evo is attractive.

                            This man is a sick individual and should be avoided at all costs.

                            But he is also selfless, always willing to help, and he helped me get into
                            podcasting. The rest was a downward spiral into addiction, chaos, and
                            murder. And that was just the first weekend.

                            To Matt Selznick!!!!

                            --
                            Paul Puri

                            Blog - http://paulpuri.blogspot.com

                            Buy stuff from me - http://podsafegear.com

                            Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulpuri

                            Friendfeed - http://friendfeed.com/paulpuri

                          • Matthew Wayne Selznick
                            Message 13 of 13 , Mar 10, 2009
                              On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 9:55 AM, Paul Puri <paulpuri@...> wrote:
                              > To Matt Selznick!!!!

                              In the immortal words of Hank Chinawski:

                              "To all my friends..!"
                              http://media.monstersandcritics.com/articles2/1446786/article_images/barfly2.jpg