RE: [videoblogging] Re: Would Like Files Checked For Functionality

  • Pat Cook
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2009
      Hi everyone:

      Try this then....

      http://tinyurl.com/cfg2lx

      It's about 40 minutes long & over 40 MB in size so this ought to be an even better test.

      Cheers :)

      To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
      From: patsblogs@...
      Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 14:02:07 -0700
      Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Re: Would Like Files Checked For Functionality

      Hi everyone:

      Yeah Bill. Sorry 'bout that. Forgot that phones can't handle long URLs. I'll try using TinyURL in the actual text links in the blog posts as that's the service I use when posting links to websites in my Twitter posts, but since the blog itself isn't phone-friendly (I don't think Blogger is), I'll have to find SOME way of using TinyURL to shorten an RSS Feed.

      Either that or people will just simply have to download to their computers and then transfer to their phones.

      Cheers

      Pat Cook
      patsblogs@...
      Denver, CO