Re: Terminology help

  • Nomad Scry
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2009
      I'd love to be able to use both, but I picked up the Snowflake to use with my eee.

      Everything on the XP box is plugged into a single surge protector plugged into a single outlet. I highly doubt the grounding in this old house works properly. Maybe a good UPC would help...

      But I am much more concerned with the effect on the eee. I don't know what to call the way that the input is being recorded in "slow-mo." Every second of real time is recorded as two seconds of audio. When I play it back, it sound like I am trying to find the demonic messages hidden in my audio. Is it possible that the ... rate that samples are being polled over the USB doesn't match up to the sample rate?

      Thanks for your brain powers.
      Scry