Re: [podcasters] 100 episodes of mr science

  • David Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2 2:30 AM
      It was 2 Mar 2009, when Marc West commented:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > I've been subscribed to this mailing list for a few months now, and
      > I'm not normally one to pimp my own stuff, but.... This is just a
      > quick email to let you know that we've racked up 100 episodes of the
      > Mr Science Show (www.mrscienceshow.com). Currently we're
      > blogging/podcasting out of Sydney but we've broadcast the show from
      > many interesting places around the world - check out the "Travelling
      > Scientist" label on the site.

      Congratulations on number 100. I'm at, what, 85 or so. Or 120-something,
      depending on how you count. But I'm boring, so there's that.

      I just went and subscribed, and MediaMonkey grabbed that 100th episode of
      yours. So once I get through the already-stacked-up 80-some hours of
      podcasts, I'll have an opinion. But I like science podcasts.

      --

      grizzly at grizzlysgrowls dot com
      Grizzly's Podcasts & Stories: <http://grizzlysgrowls.com>