MyPodcast.com Has Blown A Gasket

  • Pat Cook
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      Hi everyone:

      Seems as though that MyPodcast (which is the host I was referring to earlier when I mentioned PodBean) is now the one that's blown a gasket as all I'm getting from them are 504 Gateway Timeout error messages (And PingPlotter can't even reach the site either).

      Somehow I don't think it's just me (But as always, I could still be proven wrong ).

      Cheers

      Pat Cook
      patsblogs@...
      Denver, CO