Re: [podcasters] New Zoom H-4n

  • Erk Pod
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2009
      I haven't looked at the link either but on my original H4, you have to
      option of the X/Y mic at the top of the unit or you have the 2 inputs
      on the bottom that you can plug either an XLR or a 6.5mm jack into. I
      use the bottom inputs.

      --
      Erk, Sydney (Australia)

      host of the Erk Pod, Erk FM, Echo Romeo Kilo & Erk's Blast From The
      Past podcasts on Channel Erk.

      http://www.channelerk.com
      erkpod@...

      Skype: erkpod
      Twitter: @erkpod

      A member of the Association of Music Podcasting (AMP)
      http://musicpodcasting.org