podPress Update?

  • Arthur
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2009
      I see that there's a an update to podPress (8.8.1): "Version 8.8.1 is
      temporary maintenance release to make podPress compatible with the
      post revisions feature introduced in WordPress 2.6." Like most people,
      I already have a workaround, so does anybody know if there's any point
      in the upgrade? I don't want to risk messing things up, after all.