Re: [podcasters] podcast stats help

  • Shawn Thorpe
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2009
      On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 1:44 AM, Ana Bernardo <anamobe@...> wrote:

      > hi there,
      >
      > i've just joined the world of podcast the past week. we've recorded and
      > i've uploaded the file
      > in our media.
      > i'm using tumblr as my blog, and for that reason i was mad looking for a
      > host that had an
      > embedded player. I've found our media and worked fine. Now the only thing
      > we're missing is
      > to have some kind of site generating the stats for this embedded player.
      > I would love to know how many people are listening to the podcast! I've put
      > my podcast also
      > in feedburner, but I don't think they'll give me the stats of the podcast
      > played in the tumblr
      > site.
      >
      > Does anybody have any lights on this? Any help would be much appreciated!
      >
      > thanks
      > Ana

      You'll probably need some kind of third-party stats system. blubrry.com has
      one and I'm pretty sure that Feedburner can also provide stats on individual
      downloads if you use Feedburner's redirect system for your actual media
      files.

      --
      -Shawn "Shawno" Thorpe
      Hyper Nonsense - Talk/comedy podcast from central California

      Shawnogram - Content = life.
      http://www.shawnogram.com/