Re: Anyone know anything about "Hubdog"?

  • Mike Sharpe
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2009
      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Wayne Selznick
      <mwselznick@...> wrote:

      > On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 3:02 AM, Nobilis Reed <authornobilis@...> wrote:
      > > Given that their front page says, "Start selling your content now!"
      > > this would seem to be a violation of my "non-commercial" creative
      > > commons license.
      >
      > Looks like it's a podcatcher for Windows Mobile, and they offer
      > premium content as well as free stuff.
      > http://www.hubdog.com/learnmore_affiliates.aspx
      >
      > --
      > Matthew Wayne Selznick

      As a Windows Mobile user, if found that it was very cumbersome, even
      if it did offer a Sort online download to PDA. There is several
      entries called "I should be writing" By "Mur Lafferty" Registered by
      afew people. I never could get the Podcast to download or play.

      I just trashed it, as the Battery on my PDA Battery drains like a
      sieve when playing MP3 so I dug out SD card MP3 player and used
      PodcastReady instead.

      Mike
      Trainee Writer, Trainee Podcaster.