Check out our Gay Comedy Podcast

  • Galore Podcast
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2009
      We are the award winning, premier Seattle based internet show, Galore
      Podcast (http://www.galorepodcast.com). For nearly 3 years we have
      provided an entertaining look at LGBT life in Seattle and around the
      world through interviews and discussions. Some of our previous
      guests include Seattle's Kelly Stevens of the Seattle Front Runners
      Club performers like Sylvia O'Stayformore, and Heklina (of
      Trannyshack), musicians like Cazwell ("All Over Your Face"), and even
      the people behind the scenes of Seattl's most popular events like Hot
      Mess, Bacon Strips, and La Faux.

      Our goal for the show is to be very community based. We look at
      Galore as an excellent way to connect people all over our community
      and provide a voice in the often technologically dominated realm of
      internet entertainment. Please let me know if your organization
      would be interested in coming on the show. Also, feel free to
      contact us with any questions you may have.
      Pakio

      WWW.Galorepodcast.com
      Get our show on itunes at
      phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=218732487