RE: [podcasters] New to Group - New Podcast

  • Walt Snider
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
      If you get to #5, send me a few promos and I'll add them to my rotation.

      Walt Snider
      phone: (954) SPY-NEWS
      email: <mailto:walt@...> walt@...
      web: <http://www.waltsnider.com/> www.WaltSnider.com
      blog: www.OffTheWalt.com
      podcasts: <http://www.korenewmedia.com/> www.KoreNewMedia.com

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 6, 2009
        Thanks Walt, we'll probably hit 5 posted episodes sometime in the spring.

        Sid