Re: [podcasters] New to Group - New Podcast

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
      hey...welcome aboard.

      Kevin
      sisco83@...
      http://www.gcast.com/u/kjsisco

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: willysid
      To: podcasters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 6:58 PM
      Subject: [podcasters] New to Group - New Podcast

      Hi, I'm brand new to the group and thought I would say hello. I also have a brand new
      podcast, It's at fearondemand.com. I'm still working on the quality of my intros, but the
      stories are sound. It's horror and suspense fiction.

      Episode 1 is definitely for mature listeners, Episode 2 is short and chilling. Stories are by
      Charles A. Gramlich author of Cold in the Light, and Wayne Allen Sallee, frequently featured
      in Year's Best Horror.

      HOpe you can drop by, visit and comment if you're inclined.

    • Walt Snider
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
        If you get to #5, send me a few promos and I'll add them to my rotation.

        Walt Snider
        phone: (954) SPY-NEWS
        email: <mailto:walt@...> walt@...
        web: <http://www.waltsnider.com/> www.WaltSnider.com
        blog: www.OffTheWalt.com
        podcasts: <http://www.korenewmedia.com/> www.KoreNewMedia.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 6, 2009
          Thanks Walt, we'll probably hit 5 posted episodes sometime in the spring.

          Sid